OK I have to admit; Ankit won me over. In between traveling around the world – I live on the beach in Costa Rica now – writing for an SEO company, writing paid guest posts, posting at least 15 to 20 blog to my blogs (most are videos) daily and networking I am a bit busy.
OK I am really busy. So I need to pick and choose because many people ask me to submit posts.


How did Ankit convince me to write a guest post for him?


Get More Guest Posts
Attract Guest Authors Towards Your Blog :)


1# He Is Persistent

 

 

After telling Ankit I could not submit a post he asked me again. I said “No”, for a second time. Then I thought about a few things…ok I will mention those steps later ;)
But one idea came to mind: he is a persistent guy and I built up my skills, audience and online cash flow by being persistent, like a pit bull.
I latch onto some project or task and do not let go until I am finished. Since, I sensed the same trait in the owner of this blog. I felt like setting a few minutes aside to write this guest post.


2# He Runs a Well Read Blog

 

 

Since I pick and choose between guest posting opportunities I look for a well-read, engaging blog. I always see plenty of comments on this blog; this is a wonderful thing.
If Ankit’s community enjoys my content I can make many friends by connecting with individuals in his network. Being picky with your guest posting ventures works well after you have established a reputation and attract opportunities frequently.

#3 He Is Nice

 

 

I have been blessed; most bloggers I meet up with are nice guys and gals. The second somebody treats me poorly I cancel them out of my life for good. Of course, unless you are already my friend, then I let it slide ;)
I have met bloggers, clients and potential team members who were sarcastic jerks. Good bye! My mind is my spiritual estate; I treat it with care and you should treat your mind with care too if you want to: attract guest posting opportunities and make friends with influential bloggers.
Since Ankit is a really nice guy I am 10 times more likely to write a guest post for him even though I am uber busy.

4# The Blog Fits My Niche

 

 

Since I blog about making money online and blogging this blog fits my niche nicely. If you want to attract guest posts ask people who are well-versed with material from within your niche.
The idea is to find good matches; asking someone to write about a topic outside of their expertise wastes both parties’ time. Ask people whose work would appeal to your audience.
  • Must Check: 5 Uncommon Ways To Get Fresh Ideas For New Blog Posts

5# Make it Beneficial for the Guest Poster

 

Look at steps 1-4. Each step benefits me. I am associating with a driven, focused young dude. That rocks. My work will be shared in front of many prying, engaging eyes. Connecting with a community that rocks it out, yeah, not a bad deal here.
Ankit is a nice guy. I find it fun to make friends with nice people, lowers my stress levels. His blogging audience should dig my work; hopefully ;)
Each step benefits me. Hey, I love helping people – most of us do – but we also enjoy developing mutually beneficial partnerships.
  • Do you accept guest posts for your blog?
  • Have you successfully asked individuals to submit posts?
  • Or are you struggling to get guest posts?
Please share your thoughts in the comments section and don’t miss this Guest Blogging Guide to make your guest blogging more effective.

Post a Comment

 
Top